14 Things Your Clients Wished You Knew
- I like you and benefit from doing business with you…. but …it really is all about me…. always was …. always will be.
- My life is really complicated. I have more going on than I can handle. If you can make my life less stressful, you become extremely valuable to me, my family and my business.
- I have too much going on everyday and not enough time to get it all done. I wish you would make it less demanding for me by presenting your solutions to my financial situation or business challenges simply and concisely. The easier you make it for me to understand - the better.
- Our relationship could be better. I wish that you would talk to me about this. I wish you would ask me for feedback.
- I am your client. You are my advisor. That is our association with each other. It will never be equal.
- I am more stressed, overwhelmed, selfish and lazier than you would believe.
- Stay in touch with me. If you go too long without contacting me, I will forget all about you … really.
- You don’t need to have all of the answers, but I need to know that I can trust you and your judgment.
- You don’t need to be extraordinary. I just need to depend on you.
- Spending money is not my problem. When I don’t buy from you it is because I don’t think I am getting enough value. You have not made the sale.
- Don’t assume that I don’t buy something because of the price. Not true.
- Don’t try to sell to me by describing features of your product. Tell me about the benefits in my terms. Don’t think that what you value in a product is what I value.
- I enjoy it when you make me feel important.
- I enjoy it when you make me feel unique. .
Good luck on your journey to success.