Recipe for Success
I am constantly amazed to see how often articles appear on the subject of success and how you can achieve it.
What is important to remember is that the path to success is a personal matter. Only you can bring it about. And you do so through your deep down beliefs, daily actions and behaviors.
It is my hope that the 10 reminders that follow will strike a chord with you and will inspire you to take action on one or more of them. Enjoy!
- The clearer your definition of success, the greater your chances of reaching success. If you fail to define success, you can never hope to reach it.
- Begin with the end in mind. Having specific, measurable goals will dramatically increase the likelihood that you'll achieve them.
- Review your goals and your progress in achieving them everyday.
- The action steps to success can be drawn from only once source-yourself.
- Maximum flexibility in your pursuit of success will translate into maximum potential for success.
- If you have failed to consciously define a philosophy of success, you have unconsciously defined a philosophy of failure.
- If you life is not guided by philosophy, it will be guided by fantasy.
- Ask yourself each day, "What can I do today to get closer to the attainment of my goal(s)."
- Maintain a positive attitude. Be aware of your self-talk.
- Be grateful for all that you have, all that you will have, and all of your blessings.
Good luck to you on your journey to success.