Are you looking for that extra edge to improve and expand your business?
An executive sales coach can help and provide you the extra edge you need to succeed in today's marketplace!
How? An executive coach will help you:
- Make the most of your natural talents and find ways to work around your weaknesses
- Help you set business goals and think through key business decisions
- Meet your commitments to reach your goals
- Guide you through the specifics of performing at a new level
- Generate new ideas for marketing and planning and implementing that plan
- Create a process for recruiting, training and development of your producers and support team if you are a manager
- Work through daily challenges more efficiently
- Gain control over the day-to-day blur and busyness of operations and to-do lists
- Step back and run your business – not let your business run you
- Maintain focus, reduce distractions and reach your goals faster
- Think big and win big
Having a coach is a game changer. It allows you to tap into another's wisdom, expertise, advice and strength. You have someone to discuss where you are, where you want to be, set a plan in motion and hold you accountable.
What's keeping you from maximizing your potential?
Sign up today for a FREE 45-minute individual coaching session and get help immediately. There is NO obligation.
During the call you'll have an in-depth conversation about:
- Where you are
- Where you want to be
- Specific short and long-term goals
- Roadblocks in your way
- Any questions you may have about the coaching process
We understand you have a business practice and you want to increase your bottom line as quickly as possible. Coaching is an investment that pays off.
Business and sales coaching will get you where you want to be sooner, exceed your goals, and help you achieve the levels of success that you know that you are capable of achieving. You will gain more financially with a coach.
How does it work?
There are no contracts or long-term commitments, although we do request a 6-month good faith effort. The coaching relationship goes from month to month and you are free to stop coaching at any time if you feel it is no longer benefiting you and your business.
All coaching sessions are one hour long and are conducted over the phone twice a month. During your coaching sessions you may:
- Set goals for the next 3 to 6 months
- Identify roadblocks and problems that are holding you back
- Identify distractions that are keeping you from focusing on your business
- Identify some of the behaviors and habits that may be derailing you
- Create a short and long term plan
- Set goals and action steps to make the plan work
What about my ROI (return on investment)? I don't need another expense right now.
- You are in business and you want to increase your bottom line as quickly as possible. There is one thing for certain – there are some expenses that will fall straight to the bottom line and are a cost of doing business and there are expenses that will increase revenue. Coaching is an investment that you make in your business that will increase revenue. Executive coaching will get you to where you want to go sooner.
- Coaching will allow you to reach or exceed your business goals in less time.
- You will gain more financially with a coach.
So why choose Polaris One?
I have a proven track record as a business and sales coach. I understand the challenges and issues you are facing. I have over 30 years of experience in business, sales and sales management. I work hard to ensure that my relationships with my clients are built on trust and I will work with you closely to help you achieve your business goals and get things done.