How it Works
If you are ready to achieve results quickly by focusing on yourself, then you are in a great mindset to start working with a coach. We recommend a six-month "Good Faith" commitment to the process. However, we don't require a long-term contract and just go on a month to month basis. We also provide support in-between our regularly scheduled calls. The steps in the process are as follows:
We set up 2-3 phone appointments each month at specific times (the length depends on the program you choose). Our first appointment will focus on you and your personal and business goals. We will then collaborate to prioritize those goals and desires that you want to accomplish during the next 3-6 months. Along the way, we'll be asking you some thought-provoking, insightful and sometimes uncomfortable questions. As a result of the process; confidence and determination will grow and results will be achieved. The process will then be repeated, often times at a new level of self-awareness and determination.
What You Get From It - 15 Deliverables
- Perspective - The coach provides fresh or different ways of looking at a situation, context.
- Validation - The coach validates via encouragement and acknowledgement.
- Message - The coach shares fitting knowledge, opinions, or wisdom.
- Energy - The coach provides energy and support as needed.
- Solution - The coach shares a solution to a problem or issue.
- Plan - The coach co-develops a plan of action with the client.
- Structure - The coach provides support and a check-in structure for the client.
- Resource - The coach suggests/refers client to experts, books, tools and assessments.
- Options - The coach expands the number of options the client thought they had.
- Caring - The coach cares via listening, patience, safety and love.
- Training - The coach trains clients in personal and business skills.
- Advice - The coach provides advice via recommendations and suggestions.
- Strategy - The coach develops or co-develops a personal or business strategy.
- Feedback - The coach offers feedback, observations, insights, ideas and opinions.
- Challenge - The coach provides a challenge to the client to stretch or make a change.
New clients are welcome to take advantage of our free, 45-minute collaborative interview. Just fill out the form to get started. We will get in touch with you and set up your free session.
You can click here to send us an email to indicate your interest in a FREE individual coaching session.
Or, call 510-671-6226 for more information.