Group Coaching: The Power of Mastermind Groups
Have you ever wondered how a good business professional becomes a great business professional? Do you ever wonder how some people seem to always be on the fast track to success?
What do Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Harvey Firestone and John D. Rockefeller all have in common?
They were all members of a Mastermind Success Group.
If you're looking to improve your business and challenge yourself, then our Mastermind Success Groups are for you.
Our Mastermind Success Groups are like having your own personal Board of Directors who will inspire you to achieve at a higher level. Our groups are comprised of like-minded, goal-oriented financial services professionals who want to accelerate their success.
They brainstorm, share ideas, concerns and challenges and provide a safe environment to interact with others who bring their unique talents, experiences and real solutions to problems to the group.
With the guidance of executive sales coach, Bob Arzt CLU, ChFC, LLIF, Mastermind Success Groups provide unconditional support, honest feedback, great ideas, encouragement and results as you plan your strategy to grow your business.
- Learn best practices to propel you to greater levels of achievement in far less time than working individually
- Set more specific goals and increase your chance of obtaining them
- Benefit from being accountable to the group and staying on track
- Receive the support, encouragement, and best ideas from group members
- Benefit from the energy, commitment and excitement generated from others in your personal support group
- Build a deeper belief in your ability to achieve the goals you set for yourself
- Remain focused to perform the activities that lead to results
- Benefit from having a personal Board of Directors who are dedicated to your success
- Be inspired through the ideas of others
- Increase your confidence by being championed by a group of peers
- See a marked increase in business effectiveness and results
No one understands your struggles better and is more invested in your success than the members of your Champions Success Group. Whether you are interested in increasing sales, improving insurance agency or unit operations, or accelerating the achievement of your goals, Champions' Success Groups will help you get there faster.
The Power of the Mastermind Will Work for You
We each have our own goals and important objectives that we would like to accomplish in both our business and personal lives. The Mastermind will brainstorm with you to gain clarity about your goals, put a plan together that will help you achieve those goals and will hold you accountable each time we meet to make sure that you achieve what you intended or to discuss roadblocks and issues that are holding you back.
You can and will achieve your professional goals. You simply have to commit to follow your path and seek the help of the Mastermind.
Let's Talk About Success
The truth is you can achieve more with the help of a group than to try to go it alone. The people you surround yourself with have a great deal to do with your success.
So surround yourself with positive people that are dedicated to your success.
Don't try to push yourself through difficult times. Willpower alone is not enough. Put yourself in an environment that will pull you forward.
Let's Talk About Money
You are in business. You have fixed expenses and variable expenses. Some expenses are just the cost of doing business and have little impact on how much revenue you bring in. They are expenses that fall straight to the bottom line.
Other expenses have a direct impact on how much revenue you bring in. Having a Mastermind Group will increase your revenue. Your ROI will be realized very quickly.
You are investing in yourself.
So How Does it Work?
These groups can be comprised of entrepreneurs and sales and management professionals. All groups meet by teleconference.
Geographic and company diversity is an advantage as members offer different insightful perspectives from their own company culture and local business environment.
How often do the Groups meet?
We meet for a one hour teleconference twice a month as a group. You have access to email support from people in your group as well as your coach.
What if I miss a call?
Mastermind Group calls are recorded so you can listen to them at any time.
The Mastermind Group meets for a period of 4 months.
What Results Can I Expect?
The benefits of a Mastermind Group are amazing. People like you who have participated in these groups claim:
- The business challenges are solved through brainstorming and hearing what others in similar circumstance have done.
- They increase their knowledge base by using their own personal Board of Directors
- They group provided them with accountability. They are more likely to achieve goals and to stay on task because of the consistently scheduled meetings
- They are inspired though the ideas of others
- The have increased confidence and increased business effectiveness and results.
Take Action Now
So What Can I Do To Become a Part of a Mastermind Group?
Polaris One is now forming Mastermind Groups at a reduced cost of $200 month. We will match participants with other professionals from different companies and geographic locations. We will match people with others who have similar tenure and issues.
Click on the link below to send us an email. We'll be in touch.
Don't wait. Now is the best time to begin achieving all that you are capable of achieving.
We will send you a brief Questionnaire to fill out and return to us. We will then notify you about start dates and times.
Send us an email to indicate your interest to participate in a Mastermind Success Group. Or call 510-671-6226 for more information.