High Impact Coaching for Sales and Business Success
Are you finally ready to take action to achieve the levels of success that you know you are capable of achieving, but have not done so – yet? I am talking about the significant goals that you have set for yourself that are most important to you, but have been eluding you for various reasons.
Are you tired of feeling alone and having to do it all?
Successful people understand that it takes more than what they alone can do to build a thriving business. Truly successful people enlist the help of others: mentors, coaches, employees, advisors and partners.
Are you ready to get what you want out of your business?
This program was developed for advisors who are seeking significant improvement in their business revenue and activity.
You have had success in your business, but you know that there is a lot of room for growth. Perhaps it’s improving your systems, time management and organization, delegation and accountability, processes, marketing, networking or business metrics.
This high impact coaching program is for advisors who are both ready and deeply committed to creating the rewarding business practice they desire.
You know what has worked in the past may not work now and you are looking to make substantial changes.
This high impact coaching program consists of a total of 12 one hour private phone sessions. You may arrange these any way you want in our 4 months together. Most people do 3 one hour calls a month, but for added flexibility you have up to 6 months to schedule all of the calls at your convenience.
- These calls can be used for you, your support staff or team
- Unlimited email support
- Emergency phone calls between sessions as needed
- Our first call is a kick off strategy session. We get down to work in this call. We have a consultation and in depth conversation to determine:
- where you are in your business
- what are your strengths and weaknesses
- what support and systems you have or don’t yet have
- Together we create a strategic plan for the future, this can include:
- creating systems and processes so that you don’t have the constant time wasters that rob you of your productivity and energy
- determine what is working for you in the sales process –and what needs to change
- How you are managing:
- your sales process
- customer relations
- running your business
- During this session, we will outline where you are going. You will have clearly defined assignments that will accelerate your progress.
- Access to my online program Time Management Bootcamp
- Optional assessment for you and your staff to determine strengths and weaknesses,
- PDF copy of my book
What you can expect - results
- You gain a constant partner and mentor who cares about you and your success
- Greater ease in reaching your business goals - finally
- Successfully implement systems, processes and procedures for your business practice so you feel that you are running your business and not that your business is running you
- You learn to think differently, to take actions to move your business forward every day. My clients develop a different mindset about their businesses. They haveless fear , less frustrationand develop a more powerful and purposeful mindset
- You get out of the feeling of overwhelm
- Stop wasting time that absolutely drains your energy and leaves you feeling unproductive at the end of the day
- Greater work life balance
Who is it for?
- This program is for both new and seasoned advisors who want to see a dramatic improvement in their business practice.
- You know you could hit the revenue numbers that you would like but need some help with clarity, prospecting, managing objections, sales process, time management and organization.
- You are certainly responsible for your own success, but that doesn’t mean you have to go it alone.
- You have been in sales and have developed your business practice. You have had some of the successes that you set out to accomplish. However you know that you are ready for more. There is a great deal of room for improvement. You are not performing up to your expectations.
How does this differ from one on one monthly coaching?
- Many of the elements are the same. But this is a much more intensive program with a lot more calls. It is the monthly coaching program on steroids
- More concentrated
- More access and contact with your coach
- Additional calls when needed
- Can involve your staff and other management team members
- More support – more accountability
Together we can get this done. Let’s set up a no obligation coaching session to see if this program is for you and to get all of your questions answered.