Management Team Coaching
Managers: Are you looking for ways to increase revenue, decrease expenses, build a competitive advantage, set and meet meaningful goals and bring out the best in your team?
If the answer is yes, then Management Team Coaching is for you!
We recognize that as a manager, you can't do it all. Your time is stretched and you need to focus on the activities that are the most productive to your goals. Our Management Team Coaching program works with your sales and support staff to:
- Dramatically increase performance and productivity
- Leverage their strengths rather than manage their weaknesses
- Maximize their potential
- Establish a framework for better decision making
- Implement processes to effectively manage time and resources
- Achieve more goals faster
This in turn allows you to:
- Increase awareness so you can prevent problems that slow down productivity
- Maximize performance by coaching – rather than managing
- Decrease turnover
- Make staff accountable
- Have a more cohesive team
- Encourage team members' growth and development
- Develop action plans for achievement
- Delegate tasks and functions effectively
- Increase your abilities to focus on high impact activities
Management Team Coaching is a valuable outside independent opinion – a new perspective – that works with team members to ensure that everyone's activities support the greater organizational goals. It improves everyone's game, dramatically aids communication between team members, accelerates the achievement of goals and benchmarks and enhances performance at a high level.
How does it work?
Polaris One works with your team individually or in groups on:
- An in-depth SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat) analysis
- Agency diagnostics, including agency goals and objectives and what has worked and not worked and why
- Individual and team goals and objectives and action plans to meet them
- Problems and challenges with brainstorming on solutions and possibilities for the future
- Accountability for plans and actions
What about my ROI (return on investment) – I don't need another expense right now.
- You are in business and you want to increase your bottom line as quickly as possible. There is one thing for certain – there are some expenses that will fall straight to the bottom line and are a cost of doing business and there are expenses that will increase revenue. Coaching is an investment that you make in your business that will increase revenue. Executive coaching will get you to where you want to go sooner.
- Coaching will allow you to reach or exceed your business goals in less time.
- You will gain more financially with a coach.
Management Team Coaching is an investment with multiple returns, including increased revenue, improved results, increased recruiting flow and increased productivity. Each team member is more efficient and productive, which contributes directly to your bottom line.
So why choose Polaris One when there are so many other coaches out there?
We have more than 30 years of hands on business experience and in that time we've seen an enormous array of challenges, ideas, solutions and best practices.
We have a proven track record and we understand the challenges and issues you are facing. We work hard to ensure our relationships are built on trust and will work with you closely to help you achieve your business goals and get things done.
Find out more about it, see how it works, and find out what programs are available for you and your budget.