Have You Heard of the Time Management Boot Camp Yet?
I'm excited to tell you about a new course that I have created that will have major impact on your life and your business forever. It's called the Time Management Boot camp!
- There's not enough time in the day to get everything done
- My “to-do” list is out of control, it just keeps getting longer and longer
- I'd delegate more if I only had the time to do it
Or perhaps you feel frustrated about working long hours and not seeing enough positive payoffs for your efforts.
Does your day start off with the best of intentions but often ends with too many uncompleted high priority tasks?
If you can relate to any of these statements you are not alone. Gaining control of your time is a major problem for most sales people today. There is so much to handle all day, everyday dealing with clients, prospects, and staff.
In my many years of coaching, the single most troubling challenge for advisors I've come across is ineffective time management and organization.
This course was designed for you to get maximum results in a minimum amount of time.
I call it the Time Management Boot Camp because I've taken out the fluff. It's a brass tacks approach to conquering your time management and organization issues.
In addition to drawing on case studies from my coaching practice, I set up a research and development team that consisted of people just like you. Their input not only help to catalog their most pressing time management and organization issues, but also provided many best practices solutions and I have shared them with you in this course.
During the program you will learn how to:
- Define and focus on achieving what is the highest and best use of your time.
- Cope with the fear of change and the problem of procrastination.
- Identify and eliminate your time-wasting distractions
- Keep score to stay on track for maximum results.
The course consists of:
• 8 narrated PowerPoint sessions lasting over 90 min.
• A 75 question time wasters assessment
• A 130 page PDF of my book, What Every Great Salesperson Knows, a No Nonsense Guide to Sales Success
• Many forms, worksheets, and templates to help you step by step through the process of gaining control of your time.